1. Bookings must be accompanied by a deposit of 25% of total rental with the balance payable 28 days before the booking commences. Telephone/email bookings will be held for five days. Your remittance should be made by BACS.
2. Please note that all prices are in GBP(£)
3. The full amount is payable on booking for holidays booked less than 28 days before arrival date.
4. All dates are week commencing Fridays unless by prior arrangement.
5. Bookings are from 4pm on the day of arrival to 10am on the day of departure.
6. Clients should notify us immediately in writing if they have to cancel their holiday. We shall endeavour to re-let the property and if successful the balance will be refunded. If we are unable to re-let the property, the balance of the rent is due from the client. We advise you to arrange cancellation insurance.
7. Clients are requested to take good care of the property and leave it in a clean and tidy condition at the end of their holiday and to pay for any loss or damage to the property and its contents however caused. (Reasonable wear and tear excluded).
8. Our charges include all bed linen, duvets, pillows, towels and tea towels but not cot bedding. Please bring your own beach towels.
9. No more than the maximum number of people should occupy the accommodation than shown on the booking form.
At Gadles Farm, we take caring for the environment very seriously and are very proud of our Green Tourism Gold Award.
Click here to read more about conservation on the farm and read our green policy.
Cornwall is at its best in the spring, why not visit one of the many gardens.
Visit the Gardens of Cornwall website for more information.